Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Russell

As I sit here writing this entry, there is a spider walking on the ceiling right above me. It's making me nervous. I have to look up after every two words I type to see if he's still there. I'm worried that he's gonna drop down on me and start something. I think I'll name him Russell, after this kid in elementary I always felt nervous around. Every time I look up to see him he stops. I think he knows that I know what he's up to. To make things worse I have EWWWWW! I JUST FELT SOMETHING ON MY HEAD!

Ok- It wasn't russell (He doesn't deserve capitalisation), it was just my hair moving a bit. But it felt like a spider... Where was I... Aw yes, to make things worse, I have and unresolved yawn in my throat. Russ is now hiding by the ceiling fan. He thinks he's sneaky, but I can clearly see him.


















At any rate. This blog will point out things in life that distract from expected. Enjoy it. By the way, Russell's nowhere to be seen.

No comments: